Saturday, February 11, 2006

affiliate program reviews and recommendations

Holy Cow, it's been a few days since I last posted.
Well, the reason for that is I have been reading 3 ebooks I have downloaded. Cant say I'm finished either of them yet though. But holy WOW. What jewels of information they are !!.
The first I'm gonna review is the Super Affiliates Hand book.
YES I actually paid for and downloaded some affiliate ebooks. I'm hardly gonna rant and rave about products I haven't actually bought and paid for. That would be just plain dumb and very crooked. SHIT you can go to google and type in affiliate product reviews or whatever it takes to find reviews and then cut and paste the info into your blog or website. Really though?, whats the point. I think anyone who has even the slightest bit of smarts can see through shit like that. AND I hate cut and paste reviews I have seen a few of them and they all lookie like absolute GARBAGE.
HAHAHAHAHA which brings to mind a great saying I heard a friend of mine say the other night.
" you can put a piece of shit on a doily (spelling?) but it's still a piece of shit." I just love that saying and it's SO TRUE.
Dont believe me?, just go look. I recommend you do. Just dont take my word for it. Hell you don't know me from whole in the wall......

Ok on to the reviews, enough of my dribbling.
I recently bought the Super Affiliates Hand book, by Rosalind Gardner. I have her website link over on the right hand side there. (Net Profits Today), This is a great product and I highly recommend it, for anyone either starting out or who has been at it for any length of time.
Read the amazing true story of how one woman, with no previous business experience, earns 400,000+ per year ... selling other people's stuff online!
In her down-to-earth, sincere and often humorous style, Rosalind Gardner guides you through the entire process of building an affiliate marketing business on the 'Net. In 230+ pages, and more than 68,000 words, you'll learn how to pick the best programs, negotiate a commission raise and save time, money and effort on everything from affiliate software to web hosting.
To learn exactly how she does it, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you visit: Super Affiliates Hand book

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats