Thursday, March 23, 2006

12 ways to get free traffic to your website

Sorry its been almost a week since the last time I posted.
Ive been reading and discovering more helpful hints tips and tricks for you!!. So you can grow your home based business and make money online.
So todays topic is going to be on, you guessed it Traffic !!!!
I've discovered 31 ways to get traffic to your website !!

12 free ways to get traffic to your site:

1. Joint Ventures
2. Write Ezine Articles
3. RSS (Real Simply Syndication)
4. Free Directory Listings
5. Search Engine & Crawler Listings
6. Group and Forum Postings
7. Reciprocal Linking
8. FFA’s (Free-for-all Link Pages)
Just a note on FFA's: SERPS my penalize you for your use of these. I personally have found no increase in traffic. When I tested these I went back after making my submission and found my link down the bottom of the page after only a few hours, I'm sure Im off the listing by now. So use it at your own discretion.
9. Banner Exchanges
10. Use an Email Signature
11. Start or Homepage Networks
12. Refer-a-Friend Scripts.

These are just the tip of the iceberg!!! there are many more click here to discover how you can get much more traffic to your site and to help you grow your home based business AND make you even more money online.
Just a short note on those annoying ads, well I find them annoying anyways. That offer you "free traffic". Yeah you know the ones. "For 47$ (or what ever they're offering it for) we can get you millions of free visitors. Um didnt they just say free for 47 dollars? . Why would you pay for something you can get for free?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't agree with use FFA sites, they'll just damage your sites position in the SERPs.

March 25, 2006 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats