Sunday, August 13, 2006

Make Money Blogging has a new home

Make money blogging has moved to a new home http://making-money-blogging.com/blog/ make money blogging I've moved all my content over there. So you're not going to miss out on anything new I may have to offer you. Why have I made this change. Basically because I've decided to roll my affiliate commissions and adsense earnings into hosting my own blog. It allows me greater control and I dont have to worry about blogger getting all freaked uot with their mass deletes of blogs. Plus the fact that im using my Affiliate Marketing earnings to pay ofr it , it's more or less free
See you there !!
Shane

Im using hostgator to host my blog and website. Why host gator? Hell at 9.95/month
for unlimited use (unlimited domains!!! unlimited subdomains!!!) NO CONTRACT, 30 day money back gaurantee!!! who would complain!! not me. Plus its stupidly easy to use and I like easy !!!Make money as an affiliate !! and sign up as an Host Gator Affiliate
Hostgator.com Affiliate Program

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the update...

Good luck,

Luis Galarza, The Success Guy

CEO of Cogni360 And Associates
Lower Your Utility Bills

P.S. Go to my blog to get your free copy of a ebook that show you "7 Affiliate Killer Secrets"

My Blog is Simple Traffic and Money Making Tactics

.

September 20, 2006 11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats