Sunday, April 16, 2006

make money on the internet with googles new adword tool

make money on the internet
https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal

Google has updated their key word selection service.
What this allows you to do is by adding your keyword, it will give you other keyword selections, or you can your url and it will give you other keyword suggestions for your ad word campaigns.
Some are calling this a better tool than overture, i'll let you be the judge.
make money on the internet

1 Comments:

Blogger Sannu said...

Hello Shaners

Nice to see from your side again. Thx for adding my link on your blog. I have also publish your blog link on my blog. You can't add adsense in between written part of content. But you can add at the start or end of the each post. for this u should click on Temple -) Edit Current -) check or find body of blog in code, it must be in middle of the code. then you will find (!-- Blog Header -). Now its your choose where u want to put ads. just past ads code after that positions. I hope this information will be useful for you. If you still get any problem then I will always there.

I will be thankful if you will tell me from which Keyword you find my blog. Or you got it from random search or any submissions.

Happy Easter to U also

April 16, 2006 8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats