Thursday, April 27, 2006

Other ways you can make money online as an affiliate marketer, or make money blogging

Other ways you can make money online as an affiliate marketer, or make money blogging.
I was doing some surfing yesterday and came across a funny idea on a website. Who knows maybe this would work!!. In any event I found it funny.
I'm sure you've seen paypal donation buttons on sites or blogs. Well this is a different twist, well for me it was. Instead of asking for a donation, ask your viewers to buy you a coffee, or latte or buy my kid a chocolate bar, whatever it is you want really.
Its the same principle use of pay donation but asking for a latte.

Or you could be an ad exec !! who hasnt always wanted to get ahead (*ahem*) in advertising !!!
try blogads.com, If you want more control over the ads on your blog. Some big names search for suitable blogs to place an ad on, and the best part is YOU set the price !!!
Cant beat that !!
Dont forget your FREE copy of
  • The Affiliate masters FREE ebook
  • Just a little tip for you affiliate marketers out there. So go make money!!!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    View My Stats