Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Why Blog Post Frequency Does Not Matter Anymore | Marketing Profs Daily Fix Blog

Why Blog Post Frequency Does Not Matter Anymore Marketing Profs Daily Fix Blog: http://blog.marketingprofs.com/mt-tb.cgi/1093
For the past week ive been agonizing over traffic , been pulling my hair out trying to figure out how to drive traffic. The above track back is a great post kind of long but very informative.
Actually what my beef is, well not really a beef, yet a concern i have is and i dont know if this is even a word i'll call it link hogging. Im sure you know what I mean though. I have a PR4 blog and im more than willing to share my blog with anyone wanting to include their blog on mine as long as its topical. But I havent seen that to be the case of other higher pr blogs. I personally feel i have original content. But it seems like breaking into the country club comes with some requirements like high traffic and other such stuff. LINK HOGS :-P
Ive put my feelers out this week for some link exchanging amongst some forums. My intent is to form a blog network of sorts within relevant blogs and share our infor in the form of links articles and the likes. If you're interested drop me a line

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats