Tuesday, May 02, 2006

How Michael Cheney went from a $1.29day to a $908.83

michael cheney's adesense videos
I would be doing you a disservice if I didn't mentionMichael Cheney's Adsense Videos to you. Adsense is areally great way to earn passive income from yourcontent websites and Michael knows all about it... to the tune of $19,000+ per month!
Here's the link to watch how Michael went from a $1.29day to a $908.83 day...michael cheney's adesense videos
What's really cool is that Michael's making that money not from massive traffic but from massive *clicks*. In his movies he shows you how to use Google-friendly tricks and tweaks to amplify your clicks... which can double or triple your Adsense earnings without having to get any more traffic!
I have a promotion running for the next 2 days... if youbuy the Adsense Videos, email me at: adsensebonuses@yahoo.co.uk..and I'll send you Louis Allport's brand new ebook..."5 Easy Ways To Maximize Your Adsense Commissions" and my own 12-minute movie, "What I Learned From Michael'sAdsense Videos". I estimate the total value of thosebonuses is $50... just email me your payment receipt at adsensebonuses@yahoo.co.uk and I'll send you to the secret download address. :)
Here's the link to click on...michael cheney's adesense videos
I hope the videos really boost your Adsense income. If they do, please let me know. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats