Sunday, August 20, 2006

Hunting for a good website template


So as I mentioned in the last post " I bought hosting with host gator. I have rolled some of my affiliate marketing commissions into hosting.

Now I driving myself crazy with chosing a template to work with. For now anyways Im using an xsite pro template. I got from some place. Cant say I remember where though. Might have been in one of the many thousands of list mailing i have gotten over the past year or so. Anyways. As I said Im driving myself nuts. I fidget with details, that's part of my silly charm. I really wish someone would come out with an affiliate marketing Website template.
Know what I mean?
Have you ever asked yourself "what does one of those look like or what does an affiliate marketing website look like?" I know I have on many occasions.
I guess first off I want one that is SE friendly and easy to work with. One that fits the whole screen. Maybe thats why I dont like the one Im using now. Im being hush hush about the site until its all prettified and done to my anal satisfaction.
Perhaps I'll encorporate some of the features of the one I have now into a another one.
Anyways Ive been staring at the screen all day and looking at lines of code for so many hours that I feel like Ive been staring through a microscope at a zebra.
Heres a useless but interesting fact about zebras. Maybe you've wondered about this is a zebra black with white stripes or white with black stripes?, well the answer is black with white stripes.
Did you also know that a polar bear has black skin.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My advice is to have yourself a brake, think on what you want to put on your website, structure the information and after that, you should start to choose the best fitting template.

August 25, 2006 1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My advice is to have yourself a brake, think on what you want to put on your website, structure the information and after that, you should start to choose the best fitting template.

August 25, 2006 1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My advice is to write a very powerful sales letter maybe ad some graphics only if they helping you sell your product or service. Forget a template...

Remember graphics don't sell, words do!.

Good luck,

Luis Galarza, The Success Guy

CEO of Cogni360 And Associates
Lower Your Utility Bills

P.S. Go to my blog to get your free copy of a ebook that show you "7 Affiliate Killer Secrets"

My Blog is Simple Traffic and Money Making Tactics

.

September 20, 2006 11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats