Saturday, July 15, 2006

you can make six figures online - day 3 building traffic and lists

Building your opt-in lists and increasing your web site traffic!
Every single week, devote time to getting more subscribers to your lists and more visitors to your web site.
In fact, I recommend that you create a weekly activity checklist.
That is, create a list of action steps for growing your lists and traffic and divide them into daily activities to complete.
I learned something important at my very first job, back at McDonald’s®. I was sixteen at the time, and from the very first day learning to flip burgers, I saw a priceless lesson unfold before my eyes that has proved to be invaluable to me in my own business.
And that lesson is this: it’s all about the system. You find something that works and you repeat it over and over again. Sure, you tweak it from time to time to improve it, but it’s the system that you use.
McDonald’s® had it down perfectly. There was an exact sequence in which I was to “dress” the burgers. Mustard, ketchup, onions, pickles. They were all in a specific spot on the table and they were all to be added to the burger in a specific order.
And when it came to cranking out burgers, this system made it so easy.
Listen to me, and listen good – when it comes to cranking out profits for your business, a “system” makes it easy, and it makes it work.
Learn this: The single greatest thing you can do to grow your business is develop a list of profit-boosting activities that you consistently complete on a weekly basis.
I have my own checklist (which I’ll share with you in brief format in the next lesson) filled with what I call “Day Specific Activities”.

2 Comments:

Blogger yellowbeard said...

The McDonald's burger business model, I like it.

July 15, 2006 7:42 AM  
Blogger shaners said...

HA!, hey it works for mcdonalds !!

July 18, 2006 3:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats